[access-uk] Re: IOS 10 and organising apps on the screen

  • From: David Griffith <daj.griffith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2016 09:04:11 +0100

I am familiar with Apple Vis butI have never heard of the Tchshare Podcast.
I looked it up on google but nothing came up.

Do you have a link?

David Griffith
 On 01/10/2016 22:40, CJ &AA MAY wrote:

From the start I have re-arranged the way the apps are displayed on my iphone’s pages, i.e. stocks were removed from the front page to the back etc. This week I accidentally moved the camera onto another app which caused the iPhone to create a new folder. I could remove one app from the folder in the way I’d always done it but just couldn’t move the camera out of the folder.

So, thanks to Techshare and the review of IOS 10 which I listened to today. This new way of moving apps around the screen is much simpler and my apps are again as I want them.

Podcasts such as Tchshare and Apple-Viz etc. are of tremendous help.

I wonder what sighted people to enable them to learn what their devices are capable of?

Alison