[access-uk] Re: IE7 or Firefox

  • From: "Adrian Higginbotham" <adrian.higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 16:37:27 -0000

Mandy - IE7 is different in that you can use it differently if you want to but
in terms of your initial experience when you install it there is virtually no
difference you don't need to learn any new commands or work any differently to
usual.  All the same keystrokes will work and most things are in the same
places in the menu structure.  Only when you feel like it do you need to
explore the new stuff such as multiple tabs.

Adrian Higginbotham
Project manager: Learning services
Becta
Tel: Direct dial 024 7679 7333 - Becta switchboard 02476-416994.
Email: Adrian.Higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.becta.org.uk/
BECTA, Millburn Hill Road, Science Park, Coventry, CV4 7JJ