[access-uk] IE7 or Firefox

  • From: "Mandy Palmer" <Mandy.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-Uk@Freelists. Org" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 06:59:36 -0000

Hi there, I am now using Jaws 9 and am thinking of upgrading to either
Firefox or IE7, am using IE6 at the moment.  Can anyone give me any tips on
both of them and which is easier to use and any hints or tips, it would be
nice to hear both sides of the coin so to speak.  I am obviously very
familiar with IE6 but after reading some comments about Firefox am
interested.  Unfortunately before when I've seen the subject line Firefox
I've deleted the mails as I thought it was nothing to do with me but
now.....Thanks anyway in advance.

Mandy

--
Currently in Bristol / Lulsgate , United Kingdom Mostly Clear, 37°F(3°C)
Wind:WSW (240°) at 15mph (13KT)

--
Currently in Bristol / Lulsgate , United Kingdom Mostly Clear, 37°F(3°C)
Wind:WSW (240°) at 15mph (13KT)
Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.
Created by Weather Signature v1.20 ? <a
href="http://www.weathersig.com";>http://www.weathersig.com</a>
Mandy.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  _____

Virus Database (VPS): 080108-0, 08/01/2008
Tested on: 09/01/2008 06:59:35