[access-uk] Re: I phone 4S Steve & Jackie

  • From: "andrew shipp" <andrew.shipp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 20:55:56 +0100

Ok yes I see what your saying, but like the I phone 4 I asked about this and didn't get any help in the shops. I knew it came with a built in voice, but no one seemed to know how to activate this. With the I phone 4s do you have to touch say one of the keys twice before it would activate? I also need to know S

-----Original Message----- From: william lomas
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2012 7:02 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: I phone 4S Steve & Jackie

andy you don't really need fingers to be that sensitive as the phone responds v quickly.
i would see one in a shop as you would not know until try it

On 2 Aug 2012, at 18:47, "andrew shipp" <andrew.shipp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi both. Could you tell me if you think I could use the I phone 4S? with my los of feeling in my fingers? I use the Nokia N86 at present as the only phone I find accessible for me. but I would like to use some of the aps that are about. I hope you don't mind me asking you both this as you seem to be up on most things.
Andy S