[access-uk] Re: I know this will be of interest to people on this list

  • From: "alex thynne" <alex.thynne@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 10:44:58 +0100

Hi Peter

This device sounds interesting and possibly very valuable indeed but I have
one problem.  It's probably going to be out of the reach financially to
allot of blind people because of the poverty trap we are in.  It is the same
with allot of accessible equipment like this.  Unless you can make a strong
case for getting it for a work based solution, I very much doubt we could
get it if we weren't working and couldn't afford it.

Alex
skype name: grytpype2006
windows live messenger name: alex.thynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx