[access-uk] Re: I know this will be of interest to people on this list

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 10:55:13 +0100

Peter, Si-Recogniser is sold in the UK by Computer Room Services, and costs
about £2,700 for the whole package, with other options at lower prices,
depending on what you require.

I haven't seen it yet, but it sounds very interesting I must say.

Jackie

Email: cairnsplace@xxxxxxx
Skype Name: Cairnsplace