[access-uk] Re: How do I send attachments in Outlook

  • From: "Wendy Sharpe" <w.sharpe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 23:39:57 +0100

In Outlook 2003, when you have typed your message, there is an insert menu.
Press alt for the menu bar, cursor right to insert, press down arrow to go
into the menu.  The shortcut for file is L, or you can just cursor down to
it.  Once you are there you can browse your folders to find the one you want
and then press enter to attach it to your message.

If you are using JAWS, press insert A, and it should tell you what you have

I hope this helps.