[access-uk] Re: Home Network to include all My Documents

  • From: "Andy Logue" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 19:16:07 -0000

Hi Steve.

Thanks for your advise. I've been messing about with this for several days and although I managed to follow your instructions, only one of my two computers are showing up, when I click on My Network places.

I've got a Packard Bell which is an XP Home system. This computer is called Packard.

I also have a Zoostorm, XP Media Version system. This computer is called Zoostorm.

My Group name is Logue.

After booting up each machine, I highlight My Documents on each then do an Alt plus Enter. To the best of my knowledge the settings are set the same.

However, when I re-boot, all that is coming up on both computers is Packard. There is no sign of Zoostorm.

Any ideas?

I successfully achieved this earlier this year by using the Wizard, but I'm lowed if I can do it again.

On another matter Steve. I've decided to sell my WindowEyes 6.0 as the university, where I attend, has purchased JAWS Pro Vs 8.0 for me. I purchased version 6.0 around April of this year and I'd hope to get £400. Do you think this is a fare price for it. I'd hate to under or over charge. If you know of anyone who would be interested, then please give them my name. Naturally, when I sell it, I will ensure to pass on the purchasers details to yourself.

Best wishes.

Andy.