[access-uk] Re: Hearing aids stuff

  • From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 11:26:24 -0000

Hi Clive

I can only echo Christopher. The quality of sound from digital hearing aids
is simply unbelievable. I just for a laugh wore my old analogues for a while
a few weeks ago. I just couldn't understand how I heard anything from them
for all those years. The enjoyment of music has been opened up to me in a
way I never thought possible and I can now even understand talking books on
cassettes. Something I could never do before. The nearest example of the
difference is to compare a vinyl record with a CD recording.

 Your wife will never regret changing from analogue take my word for it.

Roger

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.