[access-uk] Re: Hearing aids stuff

  • From: "Terry Clasper" <Terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 12:46:05 -0000

HI Andy.

Sorry for the delay in replying.
Obviously the quality is kind of dependnet on the quality of the aids in the
first place and how well they have been programmed. . However for me the
sound  is fantastic, all the high frequencies are just like they used to
sound when I could wear headphones without hearing aids or indeed when I
used to be able to hear almost perfectly! , and the detail of music is just
fantastic. The other thing is that I can properly monitor levelsw when
recording and mixing.

I also sometimes use an FM link for this and whilst this fivces me much more
flexibiolity of movement i.e not meaning I have to carry the device I'm
listening to around with me, the sound is obviously momo so not suitable for
a lot of the high quality listening which I do.

I must say I've found the contributions to this thread very interesting,
it's nifce to know that others are around who are in the same situation to
myself, one which to be honest I don't talk about that often.

All the best.
Terry.