[access-uk] Re: Grant help

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 19:35:46 -0000

Further to my last post Trace, and adding to what David Dick has said, Ability
Net is indeed another source - of advice rather than funding though.  They are
a pan-disability organisation but their general advice contained in the PDF
document is sound enough, even if some of it does make me cringe!  Then, that's
the way funding is, you lay yourself on the line.

http://www.abilitynet.org.uk/content/factsheets/pdfs/Funding%20for%20an%20Adapted%20Computer.pdf

Hoe tha that helps.
Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at