[access-uk] Re: Grant help

he could try the lions club, depending on there age, the princes trust, the round table, and the many rotary clubs.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Spring Flower" <spring.flower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2006 6:58 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Grant help

Hi

A contact of mine on another list is interested in a piece of equipment but can't afford to purchase it, it would however be very useful to him, are there any grant giving organisations that may be able to help him?

I don't know how clued up on the net he is and I'm not so phone contacts would be great if there is anyone who may be able to help.

Trace