[access-uk] Re: Google again

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 17:33:44 +0100

Using Jaws 11, I don't have this clicking more than once problem you're having.
But yeah, you're right, I've just noticed that I can't find the radio buttons
to choose whether to search only pages from the UK or globally. Will double
check with sighted friends to make sure they actually still there.

Cheers,
Amro