[access-uk] Re: Google

  • From: "LaMcAs" <lamcas17@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 10:04:20 -0000

Hello List

Ok if you have problems with Google Instant go to settings and then press R
(radio button) 5 times and you should hear "do not use Google instant" now
press the spacebar.

Now do C (combo box) and arrow down to say 20, change it from 10 to whatever
you want, 20 is the next lowest number of results on the page.

Tab to save settings and press spacebar.

Now each time you go to www.google.co.uk you will not hear "screen reader
users click here to turn Google instant off" and it should stay like until
you change a Google search setting.

HTH

Larry & Elliot GD (Guide Dog)

London, UK