[access-uk] Freedom Box and the Tesco access site

  • From: "Sandra Henshall" <oceania@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 19:05:13 +0100

Hi Listers,
Has anyone tried using the Tesco access site with Freedom Box? No problems at all adding items to the basket, but when I get to the view basket and proceed to check out link, all the prices say 0.00. As I'm sure this doesn't mean that Tesco are giving me free shopping, I'm just wondering whether anyone has, or can, try this out and let me know how they get on. I do usually use the main site but Freedom Box doesn't work with it. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Sandra.