[access-uk] Re: For all O2 users, please help!

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 08:25:01 +0100

Hi Carol P and all.
Well, it turns out that O2 locked N86's do the format slightly differently compared to unlocked ones. Hannah has managed to get both Talks and Eloquence installed. The question is in what way are the screens changed.
Chat soon.

Chris Hallsworth
Sent from Thunderbird

On 13/06/2011 07:35, Carol Pearson wrote:
Chris,

I would think this part is the same but wonder if that setting for
signed software has to be changed ...

Can't remember any more than that.

I presume you've got the Eloquence software installed?

--
Carol P