[access-uk] Re: First impressions of iPod Touch

  • From: Gordon Keen <gordonkeen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 11:37:58 +0100

You can lock the orientation by holding down the power button for a second,
voiceover will announce screen locked when it has been locked, unlock it by
depressing the power button for a second and voiceover will announce to unlock
slide or tap twice.

hth

From Bridgerule in glorious Devon, England.
Catch the buzz at http://www.bridgerule.co.uk