[access-uk] Firefox and Sendspace

  • From: "Shea Anker" <svanker@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 10:10:28 -0700

Hi,
I was wondering if anyone has had trouble with Firefox and Sendspace together.
I have just started using Firefox again in the last two days and thought I
would try to download a file from Sendspace and it wouldn't work. I never have
this problem when I am using Internet Explorer. I tried to sign up again but it
Jaws kept saying that Firefox was opening the file but nothing would happen.
The same thing happened once when I thought I had successfully downloaded a
movie. But Firefox wouldn't give me an option of where I wanted it saved. It
kept telling me that it was opening the file, but again, nothing happened. I
hope I am making sense.  If anyone can help me to figure this out, I would
greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance

Shea