[access-uk] Re: Best Disk Imaging Solution

  • From: James Scholes <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: john coley <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 18:01:33 +0100

Hi John,

So, if I do back up to an external drive or another partition as
aposed to optical media, are you saying I wouldn't need to use a
floppy disk to boot from? I don't have a floppy disk drive. I also
don't mind about getting sited help to complete the task, so wouldn't
mind about selecting the image location. I just think for me, backing
up to a drive would be better than backing up to loads of DVD's.

john coley wrote:
Hi, my mistake. I realized having sent that message that I should have put
cd, not floppy.
                    John.