[access-uk] Re: FW: Re: Braille display options

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 14:31:24 -0000

As you know Paul, I gave S and S every assistance I could to advertise and
recruit a blind person with good Braille skills to become part of the
company before I left.  Sadly, however, nothing was done about it, I moved
away, and thankfully we all appear to be happy with the paths we have taken.
(smile).

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns
J&M Work-Ability