[access-uk] Re: FAO. Moderators. Reply address

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 22:46:51 +0100

Peter,

It's a bit messy but you can do one of the following:

1)      Hit Alt+1 quickly twice (which lands you sort of in the "From"
field);

2)      To access the person's address, use either the JAWS or Invisible
cursors;

3)      If you're good at remembering addresses, simply put it in the
field you want for reply:  OR

4)      Position the JAWS cursor on the "P" of "Peter" for example, then
route PCto JAWS.

5)      Press CTRL+A to highlight the whole field which you can then
copy and paste.

It looks as though you've only  "P" for Peter there, because that's all
you see with the PC cursor.

It's a bit messy but I have got it to work successfully.

BTW:  I'm sorry if you're not a JAWS reader and have to work out the
equivalents, but I don't know them, so this is the only help I can give.

HTH:

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx