[access-uk] Re: FAO. Moderators. Reply address

  • From: "Peter Logue" <peterlogue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 12:01:21 -0400

Hi Ray. Brian has done a wonderful job with this latest script for Outlook.
Its working just as I have always wanted Outlook to work. Why the shift tab
on an open message will not focus on the From field I don't know. It moves
up to subject, then CC, then the To field, then over to the right to the
Sent field.  You would think that the next tab would move it up to the from
field. But no, it moves you into a Priority combo box. Sounds like a focus
error, but I'm not sure I'd blame Jaws or the scripts. I can still get to
the from field using double tap of alt plus 1 on the number row, then copy.
But when you do that you get the likes of,
access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; on behalf of; Ray's Home
[rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]

Peter

** vacation ## d