[access-uk] Re: Excellent DVD Player!

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2010 21:30:13 +0100

Hi all.
I think I will go for this program. I like VLC but just want to get on with playing a DVD and that's it. I don't want to mess around finding the title then the chapter then the track containing an audio description.
Thanks Steve for this. Much appreciated.

From Chris H in Derbyshire
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Please visit my blog at http://chrishallsworth.klangoblog.net.
If you need any computer help, please contact me. Thank you.

On 15/09/2010 13:29, Steve Nutt wrote:
Hi Chris,

An even better one for playing DVD is DVD Audio Extractor from
http://www.castudios.org, which even let's you play the complete DVD from
start to finish, without selecting single titles.

All the best

Steve