[access-uk] Re: to keith re update on the image for linux issue

  • From: Keith Barrett <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 22:01:07 +0100

Hi John,

Well, I suppose it now comes down to whether you
 wish to learn a bit of linux or whether you can find another way
 that would be less hassle for you.

I Generally only backup my own personal data and I tend to do a complete
re-install of the operating system if I get hassle.

I do need some eyes to install xp (a script would be nice) but the linux
system I am using now can be completely reinstalled using speakup.

Having said that, let me know if you persue it as I could be tempted to
backup my daughter's xp box as she messes it up every few weeks.

--
Regards Keith Barrett

--
linux 2.6.32-5-686