[access-uk] Emsisoft Anti-Malware

  • From: <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 15:56:43 +0100

Hi All

I recently installed a trial of the above, liked it but couldn’t afford it at
the time so just left it. I now want to use it and re-installed it only to be
told it is already installed and the installation is cancelled. I finally found
it in C:/Program Files (x86) whatever that is. I don’t seem able to do anything
with it, either to open it or delete it. I need Administrator permission but I
don’t know how to go about this. I’ve written to Emsisoft and heard nothing
from them. Anyone any ideas as to how I can get rid of this to start again?

Many thanks

Roger