[access-uk] ESET SMART SECURITY

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 15:17:53 -0000

Hi all,

I'm currently using the trial version of Eset Smart Security on one of our computers and do understand that it's not too accessible with Jaws, and you need to mouse around!

I don't mind this at all but would be glad to know of any key strokes that will help me. I'm particularly interested to get into the Setup and look at (and maybe change) any defaults, but I don't seem to be getting very far with this part of the programme.

Any help, before making a decision about migrating our other computers to Smart Security would be most welcome.

Thanks.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx