[access-uk] Re: Dual SIM card holder?

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 10:58:40 +0100

As far as I know, if you have two SIMs in the phone you have to manual switch between the two in a menu option. So you couldn't for example set it so the phone would ring if a call or text came in on either phone. But it would make it easier to move between SiIMs than taking one out of the phone and putting another in.

Barbara Wilson
M: 07917710779
T: 02887784046
E: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx