[access-uk] Re: Digital Voice Recorder.

  • From: "Richard Godfrey-McKay" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 23:57:11 +0100

Have a look at the Olympus VN range.  My Fiancée has just bought, for about
£33, from Amazon, another one to replace that which I lost a year ago.
records voice messages in 3 folders, USB connection to PC, and is accessible
- except for the calendar. Think it was a VN 480;  probably records 2 hours
at high quality;  Rather like the dearer models which are music players.

Richard Godfrey-McKay
Tel: (01738) 445 880
Mobile: (07791) 452 593

Please read this special message

My partner, Cindy, is losing weight and at the same time, raising money for
RNIB.

Please go to

 <http://www.justgiving.com/slimmercindy> www.justgiving.com/slimmercindy

 to make a generous donation to RNIB and keep her healthy and motivated to
lose even more weight.42Lb to
date!

Thanks for reading this message.
Richard