[access-uk] Re: Desktop on Windows 7

  • From: "Ian Robinson" <ian228@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 13:44:24 +0100

Hi Peter,

Press Shift+F10 or the applications key and look at the choices in the View
submenu.

If View isn’t available, it means that a desktop icon is already selected.  In
which case, press escape to close the menu and Control+Space to unselect the
item.
Then try Shift+F10 or the Applications key again.  In the View submenu, make
sure that “Show Desktop Icons” is checked.

Had the same problem here and the above solved it.
HTH.
Ian