[access-uk] Re: Deleting a Gmail account permanently

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 17:01:20 +0100

So can anyone guess my next question then?

How do I reset the Nexus back to factory defaults without sighted
assistance?  I think I started off with Jelly Bean 4.1, and am now on KitKat
4.4.2 I think.  It isn't life or death as I use my iOS devices far more
frequently, but I play with Android when I get a bit of free time and can
drag myself kicking and screaming away from my audio books.

So thanks for your patience and help everyone, it is appreciated.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Twitter: @thebrownsplace
Skype: Thejackmate