[access-uk] Deleting a Gmail account permanently

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'BCAB Discussion List'" <bcab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 11:56:50 +0100

Sorry to cross-post, but I wonder if anyone could tell me how to delete an
old, unused Gmail account permanently, please?  I created a new account when
I got married, but I can't for the life of me work out how to delete the old
one I had.

Many thanks to anyone who could give me sensible instructions! (smile).  I
feel Google has a mind of its own at times!

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Twitter: @thebrownsplace
Skype: Thejackmate