[access-uk] Re: Decent accessible RSS client?

  • From: "Adrian Higginbotham" <adrian.higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 15:35:38 -0000

I’ve still foundnothing better than newsgator.com which is free and fantastic.
The beta ajax style interface isn’t quite there yet in terms of accessibility
use use the classic view for now, easily organise your feeds in to folders of
your own choosing and you can see how many new stories are available in each
folder or feed.  Choose if stories are marked as read when viewed or if you
want to mark them viewed manually.  You can also move stories to a clippings
folder or forward to email or text messae. You can have stories initially shown
on screen as headlines, summary or in full, clicking on the headline shows he
story in full for the first two options.

Adrian Higginbotham

Project manager: Learning services

Becta

Tel: Direct dial 024 7679 7333 - Becta switchboard 02476-416994.

Email: Adrian.Higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.becta.org.uk/
BECTA, Millburn Hill Road, Science Park, Coventry, CV4 7JJ