[access-uk] Re: So... How's Jaws 9.

  • From: Léonie Watson <tink@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 16:08:08 -0000

Peter,

        This isn't quite the case I'm afraid. I have several versions of
both screen readers installed on at least two machines. I installed them in
fairly arbitrary order, with Jaws and Window Eyes installations mixed up.
Both screen readers installed and worked perfectly by using the standard
install options.

Regards,
Léonie.