[access-uk] Crown DAB radio: what's so special about it?

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 12:55:26 +0100

A friend told me over the weekend that In Touch had mentioned a Crown DAB
portable radio, and I wondered what might be so noteworthy about it.  I've
found a good deal of info on the net concerning it but doesn't seem outstanding
to me, unless VI people are finding it particularly usable that is.  Any
comments will be received with interest.  In the meantime here's what I found
about it.
Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx

      Crown CDR140 DAB Radio

        a.. DAB (Band III) / FM Radio With Clock
        b.. 8 Radio Station Preset (DAB4/FM)
        c.. Single Combined DAB/FM Telescopic Antenna
        d.. Multi Function LCD Display

      Web Special
      Only £49.50 (+ £8 shipping)

Further Information:

Clock and alarm function with Selectable Wake Up mode
Snooze function
Sleep timer function
20 Steps Electronic Up/Down Volume Control
Stereo Earphone Output Jack
Integrated Full Range Dynamic Speakers
Output Power 2 x 1.5 Watts RMS
Stylish Wooden Cabinet