[access-uk] Re: Cordless phone with answer machine reccomendations please

  • From: "Karen Burgess" <karen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 15:11:29 -0000

hi jim

i currently use cordless phones which are made by ntl. you can either buy them with 2 or 3 handsets. there is an answer phone built in and it is very easy to use. The phones are didgital and the quality is superb. They do come with a speaker phone, but if you don't require that you don't have to use it. i believe the model is ntlv2001and they are available from argos. last time i checked the price they were around the £50 mark, so pretty reasonably priced.

hope this helps.

kaz

Karen Burgess

email: