[access-uk] Re: Copy and paste on a mobile

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 21:09:30 +0100

Can't you go to Alf, select him and go to Edit. Then go to Options and Add Detail. Go down the list of Detail until you come to e-mail address. Incidentally you probably want to copy and paste that e-mail address so you can select the e-mail address by holding down the hash/pound key and using the arrow key to go across the address. You would then go to edit and select Copy and then move to where you want to put it by going to edit and paste. Sorry I cannot be more helpful as this technique can vary depending on the phone but is it the type of info you are asking?

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Barry Hill" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>