[access-uk] Re: Computer Scam: Warning

  • From: john gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 11:07:53 +0100

hi there this is why should should use true call this is one of my zapped
numbers they are trying to get clever now and showing there number. i never
ever pick the phone up to this kind of number or person and it is a shame open
reach cannot stop it and we have to buy extra tools to do so. i was getting 4
or five calls per day some were genuen piano tuning calls but again never ever
answer them i say. these people are getting very very clever it can be very
scarey though but now for me i do not get these calls because of true call.