[access-uk] Comp room services and swapping talks

I have been trying to get on Steve's sight for three days now, but I keep
getting 'Page not found'.  Is there a problem with it or the site moved?

The reason I have been trying to get on there is to find out how to swap
Talks from one mobile to another.  I believe I have to go through Steve to
do this.

Cheers

Barry