[access-uk] Re: Comp room services and swapping talks

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 11:10:19 +0100

Hi Barry,

Yes, we have had some Internet problems, but you should be able to get on
the site now, and I apologise to all for the inconvenience.

If you want to put Talks onto another phone and use your old one as an
upgrade, the cost is 50 pounds.  We would need the IMEI number of the old
phone, and payment of course, then we would be able to process it for you.
You can either pay online, or give us a ring any weekday from 9 to 5:30 on
01438 742286.

I hope this helps.

All the best

Steve