[access-uk] Re: Coming up on Main Menu for July 25, 2009

  • From: "Tony Sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 10:42:29 +0100

Carol,

I have been looking out for that too just for curiosity to see what it is all about of course!

The previous programme is there alright so I'm in the right place.

Now doesn't Main Menu repeat Wednesday morning so may not appear in the 'on demand' section till a little time after that.

Tony
----- Original Message ----- From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Jamie Pauls" <jamiepauls@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 13:54:56 -0500

On this week's edition of Main Menu:

Erin Edgar begins a two-part series on using Facebook.

Main Menu first airs on Saturdays at 1:00 UTC; that's
Fridays at 9:00 Eastern time in the U.S. The show repeats
on Wednesdays at 1:00 UTC; that's Tuesdays at 9:00
Eastern time in the U.S.
From Colin Howard, who  lives near Southampton in
Southern England.
link:- **