[access-uk] Re: Chargers for the iPod Touch

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 22:06:35 -0000

Hi Marie - Can I ask which if any you went for then? I did look at Amazon, and
read the reviews on one, which though mainly favorable, a few people did say
how the Apple device wouldn't charge, and that a warning message had come up on
screen saying that it wasn't a compatible charger, one said the charger
actually blew up, killing his iPod! -

Andy