[access-uk] Re: Chargers for the iPod Touch

  • From: "Marie Baisez" <baisez.marie@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 21:27:07 +0100

Andy, my charger is called a travel charger, one end is an ordinary plug that
fits in a mains outlet and the other end has the flat blade shaped terminal
that fits in the docking part of the Touch.
It hasn't got a brand as such, at least not written on the case of the device,
[discarded the packing long ago, sorry]! it just says made in China for Apple
IPhone and IPods.
There is a model number but I don't think that could be of any use to you
because it fits a continental two-pin socket and you want a 3-pinned one.
Hope this helps a little.
Works very well, charges the touch from nothing to full in about 2 hours.
Cheers now.
Marie