[access-uk] Re: Casssettes in the post

  • From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 17:09:03 +0100

Kevin chek out Brians article on the 1gb player.

From what i understand the 1 and 2 gig are the same but the 2gig in addition to it's increase in storage capacity has a screen?

http://www.hartgen.org/zenstone.html

Get someone to confirm this or make sure you can return it though.

Dj Paddy
Keeping in touch with me:

Twitter Username- dj_paddy

Twitter RSS-
http://twitter.com/statuses/friends_timeline/4871941.rss

BLOG RSS-
http://feeds.feedburner.com/irishgeek

Email/msn contact:  djpaddy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Skype:  djpaddy

My websites are mainly used for jumping off platforms, they are

http://www.djpaddy.co.uk

http://www.barry-toner.co.uk
----- Original Message ----- From: "kevin and Emma" <kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx>