[access-uk] Re: Casssettes in the post

  • From: Dean Wilcox <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 14:08:03 +0100

I get cassettes too but don't have a tape player either.

At 13:47 06/07/2007, you wrote:

Hi there.

Does anyone else still get cassettes through the post periodicaly giving government information, Marks and Spencer catalogue, and the like?

I got another one today. But I don't have a cassette recorder any more to play them on. Not that I ever would have done in the first place I hasten to add. But they now seem doubly redundant.

?Damon

Damon Rose
Content Producer: Ouch, Ouch Podcast, See Hear.

<file://www.bbc.co.uk/ouch>www.bbc.co.uk/ouch     \    www.bbc.co.uk/seehear

Have you heard the Ouch Podcast yet? A razor sharp disability talk show presented by Mat Fraser and Liz Carr: <file://www.bbc.co.uk/ouch/podcast>www.bbc.co.uk/ouch/podcast

Tel: 020 8752 4427 (x0224427)
email: damon.rose@xxxxxxxxx
<http://www.bbc.co.uk>http://www.bbc.co.ukThis e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain personal views which are not the views of the BBC unless specifically stated.If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system.Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on it and notify the sender immediately.Please note that the BBC monitors e-mails sent or received.Further communication will signify your consent to this.