[access-uk] Re: Cards and card readers

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 15:57:08 +0100

Hi Andy,

O.K., sounds like you may have a starter for 10.

Before you go any further, take a look at the following.  It
may seem confusing initially, but will help you understand
what's required.  Much of it you have already, so it
hopefully is mainly a case of ensuring both computers have
the same Workgroup name, and are sharing things like disk
drives. Printers can also be shared.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/networking/setup/de
fault.mspx

George.