[access-uk] Re: Card readers

  • From: "Tracy Lloyd" <tracy_lloyd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 08:35:00 +0100

Oh that's grate Barry.  It was the ten-in-one reader that I thought looked
good value for money.  And it sounds easy to use too, which was my main
worry.  You know what some things can be like, the more functions etc they
perform, often the more complex and difficult they are to use.

Thanks again.

Tracy.