[access-uk] Re: CN & FB?

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 16:13:32 +0100

Hi,

No, you have to log into Facebook and link it to Twitter or vice versa.

Or you could get a facebook app called Selective Tweets.  Again you go to
Facebook and do this.  Selective Tweets allows you to put Hash F B, that's
#fb anywhere in any tweet you want to go to Facebook.  If you don't include
the #fb then it doesn't go to Facebook.  This is good if you want to be
selective, but if you want every tweet to go to Facebook, you can do this
through Twitter or Facebook.

All the best

Steve

--