[access-uk] Re: CD Musical Want to Create MP3

  • From: "David Griffith" <d.griffith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 07:12:09 +0100

You need to use a CD ripper and not Switch.
There are lots of free options,  including the use of Windows Media Player
as already suggested to you, but my favourite is CDex.
You can download CDex from the programs page  of Jaws User.
The program is very simple to use and set up. Once set up all you need to do
is press F9 and the CD will rip into Mp3 files with the track titles
inserted automatically.
If you need help with CDex there is lots of help already there including
extensive Audio tutorials on using CDex for visually impaired users.  Again
you will find this on Jaws User.

http://www.jaws-users.com/

Regards

David Griffith