[access-uk] Best accessible spyware remover

  • From: "G. McFarlane" <gmcf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Jaws UK" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 10:13:32 -0000

Hi
I realise that there are many programs available and no doubt hundreds more
opinions about them. Can I ask however which of the spam removing, spyware
programs is if possible most effective and most accessible to Jaws to clear out
all the rubbish. Some of them I remember from the past give quite complicated
options e.g. the list they compile leave you scratching your head as to which
things to remove. I'm probably asking for the impossible, but is there any
program that makes this process easy. Free would be good, but I'm prepared to
pay if necessary.
Finally is there any benefit in sticking to the Microsoft Defender program?
Thanks for all anticipated responses. Apologies for duplicating this to the two
lists.

Gordon McFarlane