[access-uk] Re: Back Button in iOS

  • From: "Barry Hill" <barry.hill3@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 20:22:42 -0000

Have you tried the two finger scrub?

Cheers

Barry

From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Steve Hyde-Dryden
Sent: 27 November 2011 8:06 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Back Button in iOS

Hi All,

Anyone got any ideas on this?  In numerous apps and situations, the back
button simply doesn't seem to work.  Examples, when in music, if I try to
tap on the artist back button it just does its customrery bleeps and sits
there.  In emails, the inbox back button doesn't do anything and neither
does the back button in train times or anything else I do.  Only way to get
over it is to press home and come right out of the app.  Shutting down
doesn't stop it either.  Next I think I'll try a software reset.  Any
thoughts folks?  Ibrahim, you're quite up on iOS5, any suggestions?

BTW, I've got an iPhone 4 with iOS 5 installed.

Steve